Why Do We Need SSL?
- Encryption: protect data transmissions (e.g. browser to server, server to server, application to server, etc.)
- Authentication: ensure the server you’re connected to is actually the correct server.
- Data integrity: ensure that the data that is requested or submitted is what is actually delivered.
- Online credit card transactions or other online payments.
- Intranet-based traffic, such as internal networks, file sharing, extranets and database connections.
- Webmail servers like Outlook Web Access, Exchange and Office Communications Server.The connection between an email client such as Microsoft Outlook and an email server such as Microsoft Exchange.
- The transfer of files over HTTPS and FTP(s) services, such as website owners updating new pages to their websites or transferring large files.
- System logins to applications and control panels like Parallels, cPanel and others.
- Workflow and virtualization applications like Citrix Delivery Platforms or cloud-based computing platforms.
- Hosting control panel logins and activity like Parallels, cPanel and others.
3 Eassy Steps To Get SSL
Click On Buy SSL
Click on buy SSL button it will redirect to you on check out page for the payment.
Options In Ceckout
On checkout page you will see option called ‘Select SSL Type‘ here you can select DNS Setting or SSL Script
According to your selection on ‘SSL Type’ will send an email of your SSL Certificate on the email address provided for your chosen domain name.
After you received your SSL Certificate and having proplem to applying your SSL Certificate on your website. feel free to contact our customer support team.
SSL Certificate Features
SSL is an encrypted link between your Server and your Customer’s browser.
SSL is an encrypted link between your Server and your Customer’s browser. Once the link is established all communication between your Server and your Customer’s browser will remain confidential.
As the value of e-commerce continues to increase, Trust and Security become a critical differentiation is the market place. It is essential to any success business that all customer transactions remain integral and secure. SSL helps ensure that all information submitted via your Customer’s web browser remains confidential from eavesdroppers.